K.C. Merman - Could It Be Me album downloadPerformer: K.C. Merman
Title: Could It Be Me
Size MP3 version: 1146 mb
Size FLAC version: 1959 mb
Size WMA version: 1194 mb
Format: WMA AU APE MPC AAC TTA AHX
K.C. Merman - Could It Be Me album download
This is off the bootleg Black Gold album with Electric Ladyland outtakes/rehearsals. I can upload more from the album if there's demand.
The Buckeye Politicians.
Merman Creations-, Norwich, Connecticut. My name is Brian OToole owner of MermanCreations.
198. A Merman I Should Turn to Be)" is a song by American-English rock band The Jimi Hendrix Experience, featured on their 1968 third album Electric Ladyland. Written and produced by Jimi Hendrix, the song features flute player Chris Wood of the band Traffic, and at over 13 minutes in duration is the second longest track released by the group (after "Voodoo Chile").
Several songs from the second half of the 1968 album Electric Ladyland reflect Hendrix’s weariness with the world and his desire to find a better place. Behind Voodoo Chile, track 4 from the Jimi Hendrix Experience’s final studio album is the second longest in their discography, clocking in at 13:39
Merman is a 1996 album by Emilíana Torrini. It includes covers of Tom Waits' "I Hope That I Don't Fall in Love With You" and The Velvet Underground's "Stephanie Says". All songs written by Emilíana Torrini and Jón Ólafsson unless otherwise noted. Blame It on the Sun" (Stevie Wonder). The Boy Who Giggled So Sweet". Stephanie Says" (Lou Reed). Old Man and Miss Beautiful". Chelsea Morning" (Joni Mitchell). I Hope That I Don't Fall in Love With You" (Tom Waits).
Here's one straight from the "what were they thinking" department: "The Ethel Merman Disco Album. With a concept like that what could possibly go wrong? As it turns out, quite a lot. If you really enjoy either disco or Ethel Merman, this is likely not a recording that you will savor. The album is mercifully short, but it packs a deadly wallop in its slight package. The songs sound absolutely interchangeable in every way, and while that's one of the main characteristics of disco, this album takes musical homogeneity to a whole new level. When forced to choose a "best" track on the CD, I would have to choose "They Say It's Wonderful" largely because it has less vocals than the rest of the songs. Conversely, my choice for worst song on the CD would have to be "I Got Rhythm," precisely because Ethel suffers from severe rhythm impairment.
Mermen are mythical male equivalents and counterparts of mermaids – legendary creatures who have the form of a male human from the waist up and are fish-like from the waist down, having scaly fish tails in place of legs. A "merboy" is a young merman. In contrast to mermaids, mermen were traditionally depicted as unattractive. However, some modern depictions show them as handsome.
Followed by Charlie Kirk and Joe Walsh. Formerly followed by Olive Garden. Because of a few homely leftist spinsters, Olive Garden no longer follows me. Hope you fucks are happy.
Merman made her public debut at the age of five, singing at a Red Cross camp.
|1||Could It Be Me||6:48|
|2||Could It Be Me (Instr.)||3:46|
|3||Could It Be Me (Single-Vers.)||3:41|
|4||She's Shakin' Up (J.T.D.M Crazy)||2:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor GmbH
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Produced For – Deleeuw Productions
- Made By – PDO, Germany
- Published By – Polygram Songs
- Published By – CBS Songs
- Recorded At – Tritonus Studio Berlin
- Co-producer – Alfred Wagner, Frank Luchs
- Mixed By – K. Bölitz*
- Producer – Frank Langer
- Recorded By – G. Krüger*, K. Bölitz*
- Written-By – K. Meerman* (tracks: 4), F. Langer*, F. Luchs* (tracks: 1 to 3), L. Bialac (tracks: 4)
NotesMade in Hungary
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 42287 75572 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 042287755723
- Matrix / Runout (outer ring): 877 577-2 01 /
- Matrix / Runout (inner ring): MADE IN GERMANY BY PDO
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M | STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0309
- SPARS Code: AAD
|877 556-7||K.C. Merman*||Could It Be Me (7", Single)||Polydor||877 556-7||Germany||1990|